Friday, December 4, 2009

Volunteer Holiday Profile: Jacke – Volunteer Order Taker


One great thing about volunteering with Store To Door customers all year ‘round:

I think it's important to work with the same people all year because you really get to know them and they trust us. However, if something happens to them that is really hard also.

All I want for Christmas:
For Christmas I would love to be with my whole family. That happened last year but this year I will only be with my daughter and her family. The other 2 familes live in Atlanta Ga.

What I’m thankful for:

I am so thankful that my family is doing well and not suffering with this economy. I am thankful for my health and all my friends and family. I hope my customers will be with family or friends and not sitting alone this holiday season.

No comments: