Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Volunteer Profile: Karen - shopper and order taker

Why do you think it is important to volunteer all year 'round instead of just for the holidays?
Because people aren't only in need during the holidays. There are people in need all year, and volunteering all year is a great way to help fill that need.

What do you want for x-mas?
An ironing board and an iron.

Do you have any new year's resolutions?

I never stick to them, so I'm not doing them this year.

Do you have any holiday wishes for our customers?
I wish them a warm and happy holiday filled with love and laughter.

What have you been thankful for this year?

My family, my warm boots, and hot chocolate.

What unique holiday traditions does your family have?
We make homemade pizza every Christmas Eve and then open presents.

No comments: