Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Volunteer Profile - Kitty


1. What is your Store To Door role/s?

To shop the orders and bring the orders to the drivers after they have been processed. I volunteer at the Bloomington store.

2. How long have you been with Store To Door? How did you first hear about Store To Door?
I think I have been there about 6 years. I heard about it from a letter my church received. I was in the caring ministry at the time and before I wrote anything to put in the bulletin I decided I should go to work and see firsthand what Store to Door did and how things worked. I was impressed and truly enjoy doing the shopping.


3. What is your favorite thing about Store To Door?

The people are so friendly and helpful. Also I enjoy doing it and am thankful that I am able to do it.


4. If you could only eat 5 things for the rest of your life whatwould they be?

Corn on the cob, a BLT sandwich, a piece of lemon pie, spaghetti and meatballs, and a chicken breast--cooked of course.

6. Share a story or comment about one of your favoritepeople you have met through Store To Door:
I can't pick out anyone as everyone is very nice and also helpful. If I seem to have trouble finding something. Peg (the staff Store Coordinator) is always so very helpful if I have a question or problem.

7. When you aren't promoting senior nutrition and voluntee ring, what are you up to?
oing line dancing usually 5 days a week

8. What has surprised you most about volunteering with S tore To Door?
Everyone is so nice and helpful and seems to enjoy doing it.

No comments: