Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Customer calls to say thanks!

Gayle, a customer who receives groceries out of our Crystal Cub Foods called to say thank you to her shoppers today!
"They do so well getting my order right, I just thought it was time to call in and say thank you!" Gayle continued, "I ordered a 24 oz bottle of ketchup today, which Cub no longer carries. The shoppers wrote me a note saying it was out, that 40 oz bottles were on sale, but they elected to get the 20 oz, because they knew I would not be able to use 40 oz of ketchup! They also considered how a 40 oz bottle might be too hard to lift for a customer like me, it was a perfect substitution. They are so considerate."

Thank you Gayle for your phone call! It means a lot to our volunteer shoppers (who don't often interact with customers) to hear from you how much you appreciate them!

And thank you shoppers for being considerate, detail oriented and dedicated volunteers!

- Molly, Volunteer Coordinator

No comments: